Join me for a cosy & fun hands-on workshop, where you will learn how to make the feminine & frilly sugar Carnation, and sugar Lilacs, one of the most versatile & popular filler flowers.
Be introduced to the essential skills, tips & techniques, that will enable you to create the most beautiful & realistic sugar flowers with sugar gum paste. It is my sincerest hope that as you practice these techniques and gain more confidence, you will find your own voice & style.
There will be a maximum of 3 participants in this workshop, so each student will receive personalised attention.
Tea break will also served. All tools & materials used for this workshop will be provided.
What You Will Learn in This Half-Day Workshop
1. A basic botanical understanding of Carnations & Lilacs, which will aid you to make more beautiful & realistic flowers.
2. The tools & materials needed to create the sugar Carnation & Lilacs.
3. The methods to create the sugar Carnation & Lilacs.
4. Proper colour dusting techniques that will allow you to achieve a realistic, alluring & graduated colour effect on your flowers. You will also learn how to steam your flowers to set in the colour.
5. How to assemble your sugar flowers into clusters & create a boutinniere (mini floral bouquet).
6. How to store your gum paste flowers so that they can last forever.
All students will get to take home:
1. A printout of the class materials, which includes the list of tools & materials and instructions; and
2. A box to safely pack their completed sugar flower boutinniere.
Sugar Carnation & Lilacs Boutonniere Workshop (Half Day)
1. All confirmed & paid workshop bookings are non-refundable & non-exchangeable. If you are unable to make it for the class on the scheduled day & time, I will try my best to secure a slot for you in future workshops. Please contact me at email@example.com or +65-83228358 if you need to reschedule your class, and I will do my best to assist you.
2. All tools & materials provided are for use during the workshops & masterclasses only.
3. In the event of weather emergencies, illness or any other extenuating circumstances, we reserve the right to cancel the workshop or masterclass. Students will be issued a full refund if their workshop is cancelled.
4. All tools are for in-class usage only.
5. For any changes to your booking, please contact me (firstname.lastname@example.org or +65-83228358) at least 3 business days before the date of your registered workshop, and I will try my best to secure a slot for you in future workshops.